Saturday, August 26, 2006

I am BacK!



I've been very very busy last week after I came back from the Beach "Koh Samet" everything was so fine and relaxing...but when i got back to the reality in this Big city T_T I wanted to cry..or i could die right now..

Hmm..anyway I feel so bad that i have missed many classes because i was only doing the financial plan on the Small Business subject. I'm not going to talk about it anymore.. it's a nightmare. The one who donn't really know the Accounting system and how to manage accounting in the firm..they won't understand how headache you would be faced to..but anyway it's the past.

I'm going to the Aspects. class regularly on next Monday...Too bad I wanted to write about Mr. Johnny Cash as he is my hero after i have seen the movie Talk the line. I didn't sign the name on last Thursday..Hmm I will write about him anyway :P.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Cecil Hill said...

Thought we had lost you there for about a week.

welcome back

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger ToRi *_^ said...

I know Ajarn..i have missed the class T_T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home