Tuesday, June 20, 2006

About Music

I'm talking about the music CD. They are not my kind of music but I believe people at that time they could feel the music. It's just like we are in the different moment and different taste.

But anyway by listening for the emotion of the singers or instrument of the music. I could feel something about it. I'm sorry it hard to say "how" but things always have the reason of making it. It's just like music. We make the music to express our feeling and our story to the listener. And I think it's the better way than just speak words. ^_^

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Cecil Hill said...

You must blog the music on the first CD before I get you the second CD. How did you like the Civil War music? How about the Negro Spirituals? Can you hear how these two mixed together to get the Blues?

Listen to the Blues. How does it make you feel. If you want you can go get the lyrics to all the songs simply by typing in the name of the song and the word lyric in Google.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger ToRi *_^ said...

Dear Ajarn...

I'm actually like the way of black people they pray their rhythm..like when they sing " Oh lord lord lord..." and each of them came up and just confested or said anything they wanted to say..that's nice ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home